our ethical promise
We ensure that all manufacturers we work with abide by ethical practices and this is something we constantly keep an eye on and review.
This review is done by globally recognised independent trading standard companies, such as - SEDEX, WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), ISO or amfori. These accreditations are supplied to clothing manufacturers who are able to demonsrate appropriate working conditions, empolyer liability insurance documents, working hours, suitable pay and meet a variety of other criteria.
Our ethical promise is simple- all products, or services that we provide clients will comply with the independent standard set out by at least one of the trading standard companies listed below;
- WRAP (World Responsible Accredited Production)
- Amfori- Trade With Purpose
our sustainable promise
We’re devoted to becoming a sustainable clothing manufacturer. We have outlined our rigid sustainable plan for the next five years and this impacts everything we do and how we operate as a business:
We will always strive to use custom clothing manufacturers who specialise in the use of sustainable, or organically sourced fabrics. However, the requirements are often dictated by each clients specification. We therefore have some more sustainable aims;
- Where possible, use clothing manufacturers closer to home and eliminate the need to have a large carbon footprint
- Ensure at least 95% of all imports from overseas are on a sea freight method
- Plant 25 trees for every new client we sign
- Up cycle and repurpose wastage from the production process
We are actively involved in carbon offset schemes, reforestation, climate positive workforce schemes as well as supporting climate action projects. The partner we choose for this is Ecologi.
Welcome to ecologi; our sustainable partner
And that isn't all
- We've invested more than £100,000 into newer technologies and higher quality blank garments which carry a longer life-cycle so we can offer our services in a more sustainable way
- We run workshops to educate clients around the use of sustainable fabrics within the production process
- We've repurposed over 1,000 units of stock in-house to be reused and reduce landfills
- We offer services designed to reduce the risk of overstocking and wastage in the production process
White2Label Manufacturing is on a mission to become a sustainable clothing manufacturer from top to bottom; ensuring we do our best to minimise the impact our work has on the environment.
"We just can't consume our way to a more sustainable world."