our ethical promise
We ensure that all manufacturers we work with abide by ethical practices and this is something we constantly keep an eye on and review.
This review is done by globally recognised independent trading standard companies, such as - SEDEX, WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production), ISO or amfori. These accreditations are supplied to clothing manufacturers who are able to demonsrate appropriate working conditions, empolyer liability insurance documents, working hours, suitable pay and meet a variety of other criteria.
Our ethical promise is simple- all products, or services that we provide clients will comply with the independent standard set out by at least one of the trading standard companies listed below;
- WRAP (World Responsible Accredited Production)
- Amfori- Trade With Purpose
our sustainable promise
We’re devoted to becoming a sustainable clothing manufacturer. We have outlined our rigid sustainable plan for the next five years and this impacts everything we do and how we operate as a business:
Where possible, we will always use custom clothing manufacturers who specialise in the use of sustainable, or organically sourced fabrics. This is a big aim, but as the technology and cost associated with these fabrics have a long way to go in terms of being accessible, we also have also created further sustainable aims;
- Where possible, use clothing manufacturers closer to home. Either within Europe, or the UK.
- Where the above isn’t possible and when using suppliers outside of Europe, ensure at least 90% of all imports are transported by sea freight to reduce the carbon footprint on shipping
- Plant 25 trees for every new client we sign
- Upcycle and repurpose wastage from the production process - both fabrics and trims/ hardware.
As a leading clothing manufacturer, we want to set the trend in new ways to reduce our carbon footprint.
We are actively involved in carbon offset schemes, reforestation, climate positive workforce schemes as well as supporting climate action projects. This means when you choose us a clothing supplier, you are making a larger impact - every time you purchase stock from us, you will be directly funding these schemes and methods which will help us encourage other clothing manufacturers to do the same.
You can view our public Ecologi profile via the below link to get a live update on how many tonnes of C02 we’ve offset, as well as how many trees we’ve planted. Our devotion to becoming a sustainable clothing manufacturer is one we feel sets us apart from most. Both our white label clothing and custom clothing manufacturing services will be tied into this promise, so to ensure we maximise our impact.
Welcome to ecologi; our sustainable partner
And that isn't all
- We've invested more than £100,000 into newer technologies and higher quality blank garments which carry a longer life-cycle so we can offer our services in a more sustainable way
- We actively educate prospective clients on the importance of sustainable manufacturing and offer this where viable
- We've repurposed over 1,000 units of stock in-house to be reused and reduce landfills
White2Label Manufacturing is on a mission to become a sustainable clothing manufacturer from top to bottom; ensuring we do our best to minimise the impact our work has on the environment.
"We just can't consume our way to a more sustainable world."