White2Label is dedicated to supplying brands and organisations with high quality collections utilising an ethical supply chain. All factories are accredited & fabrics are tested and certified to demonstrate transparent production.
our ethical promise
We ensure that all manufacturers we work with abide by ethical practices and this is something we constantly keep an eye on and review.
This review is done by globally recognised independent trading standard companies. These accreditations are supplied to clothing manufacturers ensure the workers involved in their supply chains are treated with dignity, paid fair wages, and provided with safe and healthy working environments.
Our ethical promise is simple- all products, or services that we provide clients will comply with the independent standard set out by at least one of the trading standard companies listed below;
- WRAP (World Responsible Accredited Production)
- Amfori- Trade With Purpose
Furthermore, White2Label Manufacturing Ltd is a verified and accredited Living Wage Employer by the Living Wage Organisation, meaning all employees and contractors are paid the living wage at the current rate.
our sustainable promise
We’re devoted to becoming a more sustainable clothing manufacturer. This is a process which we have been implementing since our inception back in 2018, and through working with hundreds of brands, constantly educating them on the importance of sustainable practices in the clothing industry.
Our sustainable promises are as follows
- Ensure at least 95% of all imports from overseas are on a sea freight method
- Offer in-house zero-waste-design services to eliminate or significantly reduce material waste throughout the production process
- Up-cycle waste materials to repurpose post-consumer waste and create a circular manufacturing process
- Educate clients on the importance of using organic or regenerated materials throughout collections
- Focus on ensuring a long product lifecycle on garments
- Plant 25 trees for every new client signed
We are actively involved in carbon offset schemes, reforestation, climate positive workforce schemes as well as supporting climate action projects. The partner we choose for this is Ecologi.
Welcome to ecologi; our sustainable partner
And that isn't all
- We've invested more than £100,000 into newer technologies and higher quality blank garments which carry a longer life-cycle so we can offer our services in a more sustainable way
- We've repurposed over 1,000 units of stock in-house to be reused and reduce landfills
- We offer services designed to reduce the risk of overstocking and wastage in the production process
White2Label Manufacturing is on a mission to become a sustainable clothing manufacturer from top to bottom; ensuring we do our best to minimise the impact our work has on the environment.
"We just can't consume our way to a more sustainable world."