Looking for an instant answer to your query? See our most frequently asked questions below.
The MOQ’s on orders are dependent on the complexity of the designs, fabric requirements and garment finishin. Our MOQs start as low as 25pcs per style around 100pcs per style and colour
As one of the leading bespoke clothing manufacturers in the UK, we are able to produce all kinds of highest-quality garments for the modern fashion brand. We work with sportswear and fashion brands; startups to small businesses, etc. and the large multi-national fashion houses and names in many different sectors.
Our most popular styles are;
● Hoodies and Joggers – including tracksuits
● Denim (jeans, jackets and denim dresses)
● Jackets – padded and non-padded like windbreakers, bomber jackets and so on.
● Sportswear – leggings, sports bras, performance tops, ¼ zips and many more styles
● Underwear such as boxer briefs and lingerie
● Nightwear – including silk pajamas
● Headwear such as caps and beanies
All of the above are some of our more popular styles, but we aren’t limited to these. Whatever your requirements are
We need a little bit of information to ensure we can establish whether or not we are right for your project. We therefore ask you supply us with the following information:
● Your brand and vision
● Designs, tech-packs, mock-ups or any form of specification so we can understand the specific nature of exactly what you require
● Whether you’re a clothing brand, merchandising company, or agency and whether you’ve been trading, or have ever manufactured before
● Details like fabric, knitting or weaving style, along with logo and label design/ pattern
● Your expected order volume
Yes, although we are a custom clothing manufacturer based in London, UK, we can ship internationally – both from the UK and/ or the country of origin.