Studio X were looking for a leading white label clothing manufacturer to assist their brand. We delivered high quality, heavyweight garments on spec and budget
Studio X was a concept that was born from passion and interest in the fashion industry and on the lookout for white label clothing. This clients focus was to find premium, heavyweight products on an oversized silhouette. Further to this, they wanted to test the concept of bringing premium sportswear to market for their current loyal customer base
The speed to market was crucial for this business model to work. As one of the leading UK clothing manufacturers we knew we could accommodate this model without sacrificing the quality of our white label clothing. We therefore decided to start offering the appropriate heavyweight French Terry fabric and utilising modern printing techniques to ensure the end product was just as good as bespoke.
Studio X sold out of every garment, from every collection just weeks after each launch- the feedback from end-consumers complimenting the quality, fit, feel and finishing of all products. We continued and still work on progressive collections for this client, ensuring quality and durability remain at the forefront of the brands messaging.
Key achievements included:
- Producing 25 different styles (and counting)
- Utilising our services, we saved Studio X £120,000 in production spend
- Maintaining a 3-4 week turnaround on domestic production
- Conducting in-house fit sessions, R&D and dyeing to meet clients requirements
- Utilising overseas production capacity to bring heavier weight fabrics to market, whilst maintaining established RRPs, without sacrificing margin