Streamline your production, or miss out
In the modern day, people wants things faster than ever and unless you're able to streamline your production, you may be missing out on lost opportunity with your clothing brand.
3 minute read
Why your business is only as stable as the supply chain behind it
When starting a fitness-fashion brand, you might be asking yourself, with everything to do, what is the most important aspect? Although there are many very important aspects of launching a brand, I'm sure we can all agree that without products, you have no business?
The commonly overlooked aspect of manufacturing your items is how the bigger brands have this streamline production set up that allows them to bring speed to market and release new items in no time.
This allows them to keep up with the latest fashion trends, be ahead of the competition and offer their consumers a wide range of new items- which is likely to result in higher website conversion rates.
Not to mention the other benefits include increased on-site SEO and an increased sense of establishment, which will lead consumers to "trust" your brand more. We all know how powerful social proof, and we live in a society where you're judged on what you wear, so be that brand that people want to wear.
So, what steps can you take to ensure you have a streamline production service set up?
- Submit tech-packs 6-8 months in advance,
- Watch your cash-flow and ensure you have enough money to continuously purchase new lines,
- Establish strong relations with multiple suppliers, and work with them simultaneously,
- Continuously sample new lines and watch fashion trends to predict what will be in style at certain times,
- Use CRM data to project future sales, ensuring you're always planning new launches and not risking over, or understocking on launches,
- Allow time; don't rush sampling, production or design phases. All good things take time.
Use a service like ours. We've developed strong relationships with manufactures all over the world, so that we can offer a comprehensive bespoke manufacturing service, but this has allowed us to manufacture a very strong white label range; therefore creating accessibility to brands who are looking to test the market with a wider range of products, with lower MOQ's and faster turnaround times- which ultimately provides a streamline production service, with as little as a 10 working day turnaround time, you can have garments created with your branding and be ready to launch in a couple of weeks.
If you'd like to hear more about our service, or speak to one of the team to find out how we can help you then feel free to drop an email to the following email and one of the team will get back to you as soon as they can!